Sunday, August 25, 2019

Upcoming Assignments

I would have to say that I am intrigued by several of the assignments that we are to do this semester. Since I am a big fan of reading different stories I am really looking forward to the weekly readings that we are to do! I am also interested to read what others post on some of the readings that I read, so I will enjoy looking at those! I also am really looking forward to the project that we are to do. Looking at all the past semesters projects gives me a lot of different ideas about how I would like to do mine! I think that if I can figure out how to work blogger I can be quite successful when it comes to making a pretty cool project! I have to say this is the first class that I have done that is like this. I have always used computers throughout my education but never to this degree. I sort of feel like it is partially a computer class at times. Though I can't really complain since I love learning how to work this blog website! 

silhouette spartan army roman soldier shield hero helmet fighter cape team strength courage patch brave pride war gladiator strong history ancient protect kingdom strategy fight black footwear black and white male fictional character headgear standing joint line clip art shoe monochrome graphics angle illustration art

No comments:

Post a Comment