Monday, September 16, 2019

Story Book Plan Week 4: Werewolves


I have chosen for my project to do a storybook about Werewolves. I have chosen this because they have always been an interest to me, and I feel that I can write decent stories about them. The topics of the three stories vary starting with the first one being about a man that has made a deal with the devil in exchange for power to save his family from the men who took them. In this story he will get a ring and will be told to put it on when he is about to rescue his family. This ring will turn him into a werewolf in order to kill the men who took his family. However, it isn’t all that it is cracked up to be. I will be drawing on the lore about the men who put on a belt that turns them into werewolves. Except in this story it will be a ring and it will become permanent. The second is a brief retelling of beauty and the beast, but in this version the beast is a werewolf. The last story will be about a boy that goes for a walk late one night in the forest. On this walk the boy happens to have a wolf spirit enter his body. To get rid of it he must find a cure and fast before the spirit takes over. I will be adding music for effect on each page to be read with each of the stories. I believe the trouble will be shrinking these stories down into a brief short story. I have started on the Story Book website, and have included a link to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment